Small Group Heli Skiing 2017/18
Enjoy a small group heli skiing experience with the flexibility to book a single seat or multiple seats for friends and family.
Seats sold on a per person basis for the skier looking to join others on the small group experience without having to put a group together themselves. Utilizing the A-Star or Bell 407 helicopter, which carries 4 or 5 passengers and allows for a maximum of 3 groups per helicopter. We require a minimum of 3 people to run this program.
- A set amount of guaranteed vertical metres based on length of package
- Accommodation based on double occupancy at the Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort
- Meals: full buffet breakfast, gourmet mountain lunch, après ski snacks, and dinner
- Barryvox Pulse avalanche transceiver and related safety equipment
- Backcountry safety briefing and beacon training
- Powder ski or snowboard rental
- ACMG / UIAGM guiding services
3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day Metres Included / Metres Guaranteed 15,000 / 12,750 20,000 / 17,000 25,000 / 21,250 30,000 / 25,500 35,000 / 29,750 Nights Accommodation Four Five Six Seven Seven Dec 9-16 $5,340 $7,110 $8,870 $10,530 $11,960 Dec 16-23 Dec 23-30* N/A N/A N/A Dec 30 - Jan 6 $8,870 $10,530 $11,960 Jan 6-13 $5,780 $7,690 $9,610 $11,390 $12,950 Jan 13-20 Jan 20-27 Jan 27 - Feb 3 $6,285 $8,360 $10,440 $12,390 $14,070 Feb 3-10 Feb 10-17 Feb 17-24 Feb 24 - Mar 3 Mar 3-10 Mar 10-17 $5,660 $7,520 $9,390 $11,150 $12,660 Mar 17-24 Mar 24-31 $5,340 $7,110 $8,870 $10,530 $11,960 Mar 31 - Apr 7
- Three day packages start on a Saturday or Wednesday.
- Four day packages start on a Saturday or Tuesday.
- Five, six, and seven day packages start on a Saturday.
- Extra vertical metres at $180 / 1,000 VM per person.
Rates are quoted per person and subject to applicable taxes. *Packages this week arrive Tuesday Dec 26 or Wednesday Dec 27, heli ski days start day after arrival.
Fitness & Ability
It is important to have good cardiovascular fitness in order to enjoy the demands of skiing powder.
We recommend that you engage in some kind of exercise program for eight to ten weeks prior to your ski trip. The fitter you are, the better you will be able to overcome any skiing challenges and avoid injuries. Several full days of lift-serviced skiing or snowboarding are also a great way to get ready for your trip. We recommend that you use a pair of our high performance skis and boards suitable for the snow conditions.
Book Your Adventure
Make a booking enquiry with Selkirk Tangiers Heli Skiing. Our reservation team is standing by to take your booking or answer any questions you may have.
Heli Skiing Safety
At Selkirk Tangiers, the safety of our guests, staff, and pilots is our top priority. Learn more about our safety culture here.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Learn more about our refund and cancellation policy. It is important to understand this information before making your booking.
Trip Preparation - Frequently Asked Questions
Read common questions about recommended clothing, booking and arrival times, fitness, and heli skiing equipment.